Terms & Conditions
1. While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device
2. Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
3. All trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. The use of any of Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia’s trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
4. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia’s endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites or their businesses or other activities.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia Pty Ltd. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or specifically authorized by law or in writing by Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia Pty Ltd.
This site is created and controlled by Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia in the State of New South Wales, Australia. As such, the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and, and where applicable, the State of New South Wales, will govern these Terms and Conditions. By using this site you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Australia and agree that any legal action will only be commenced in these forums. The Site is available only to people who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
1. Prices online may vary from prices in store.
2. Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We provide/accept various payment options, such as Bank Transfer, PayPal and Credit Cards (American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard) via SecurePay Online Payments.
SecurePay Online Payments
SecurePay is an e-commerce expert and a business of Australia Post. SecurePay has worked with Australian businesses for more than 15 years, helping more than 40,000 businesses on their e-commerce journeys. SecurePay is an Australian company. The company is regularly and externally audited by Vectra Corporation, and as a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia Post, SecurePay’s financial and internal control systems are also externally audited by the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO). All SecurePay staff undergo screening and extensive background checks.
SecurePay makes sure that your credit card details are transmitted between our bank, your bank and the credit card schemes in a highly secure, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant manner. We do not have access to your credit card details.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by a secure SSL certificate, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect all your online information. This technology encrypts all information passed from you through our website. The SSL certificate will use the most secure encryption available and support both SHA-1 and SHA-2 algorithms.
An order confirmation will appear on the screen that you have successfully placed your order. Plus you will receive an order confirmation per email.
Processing your order
All items in your order that are in stock will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 1 to 3 working days. If any items in your order are temporarily or permanently out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a refund, exchange or credit note for those items. If applicable, we may also give you the option of waiting for us to ship the items once new stock arrives.
You will receive an email notification containing your invoice within 1 to 3 working days from the time you place your order.
Delivery of your order
1. Please allow 5 to 10 working days for delivery within Australia metropolitan regions.
2. Please note that you can track your order for an Estimated Time of Arrival from Australia Post website http://auspost.com.au/track/
3. Please note that you will have to sign for your order.
4. If you are not available to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave a note with instructions for pick up from a designated post office.
5. While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
By placing an order with Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia you agree to use the products or services only for their intended purpose. If you use the products or services for any other purpose you will assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of this use.
Limitation of liability
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Site; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; (e) any inaccuracies or omissions in Content, or (f) events beyond our reasonable control. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind or loss of profits, loss of revenue loss of data, loss of goodwill, arising out of or related to the Site or your use (or non-use) thereof, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
You indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
- your breach or non-observance of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
- any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties; or
- your use of the Site.
We shall not be responsible for any delay, suspension or failure arising out of any circumstances outside of our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, governmental actions, strikes, lockouts or other labour difficulty, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, an act or omission of a third party, inability to obtain any necessary materials, equipment, facilities or services, the failure of performance provided by others, internet interruption or virus, accidents or breakdown of plant, machinery, software, hardware or communication network.
Any unused product may be returned to Ariane Inden Cosmetics Australia either by Australia Post or to a store within 14 days of purchase. The unused product must be in the same condition that you received it. The product must be in the original packaging.
You have the right to ask for refund under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees for products and services. The consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
Please note that all returns requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Proof of Purchase (included with all online purchases)
The address for postal returns is:
Mail Order Returns
Attention: The Mail Order Team
690 Military Road
Mosman, NSW 2088
Please call 02 8964 7005 before you return your parcel via post so that our Mail Order team will be expecting it.